2006-07-02

HALT! Who goes there?

I've been curious about who visits this blog. It's quite an interesting mix, actually. Well, interesting to me. Probably not all that different from similar blogs. Er... wait - there are no similar blogs. This is the only blog with this type of content. This is the only blog with this type of content. This is the only blog with this type of content. Yeah.

Anyway, I've had visitors from Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, various military branches and defense agencies, Fortis Bank, various software companies, Computer Sciences Corporation, various universities, airlines, and even a legal firm (which makes me perhaps a bit nervous)...

I'm interested in why people visit this blog, and what inspires them to leave comments on blogs in general. Anyone care to start? <g>

No comments: